Fill-in the form with the details needed:
- EMAIL: Your e-mail account.
- VERIFY EMAIL: Type your email account again.
- PASSWORD: Type a password that you will remember.
- VERIFY PASSWORD: Type your password again.
- USERNAME: Choose a username between 4 and 10 characters. It has to be unique.
- FORENAME: Type your first name.
- SURNAME: Type your last name.
- COUNTRY: Choose from the drop-down menu the country you currently live in.
- LANGUAGE: Choose between en, cz, sk, hu (English, Czech, Slovak and Hungurian respectively).
- Click the check-box to agree with the Terms and Conditions of Megaspooler.
- Type the verification code that you see in the image to verify that you are a human. If it's not clear, click on the Refresh button to get another one.
- Finally, click the Registration button to submit the form.
After the proccess is completed successfully, you will get a bitcoin address to which you have to send the registration fee, which is 0.01 BTC.
For this you may either ask someone you know with a bitcoin wallet to make the payment for you or create your own, purchase the amount needed and make the payment. Please note that there will be a transaction fee, so make sure you purchase sufficient amount (0.01 BTC + transaction fee). Check the transaction fee that your wallet charges and add it to your purchase of 0.01 BTC.
In case that the amount sent is less than 0.01 BTC (because the wallet deducted the transaction fee from it), then the system will not recognise it as payment and your money will be lost, thus your account will not be created.
If you ask me, creating the bitcoin wallet is something that you will eventually do, so why not now...
Remember that until the fee is paid you cannot access your account and, in order for the payment to be finalized, 5-6 confirmations are needed which can take a few hours. That's due to the way bitcoin network works.
Please note that the confirmations required to verify the transaction may take a few hours, so continuing the proccess on the next day might not be a bad idea.
If you need help with any of these, please feel free to contact.